We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive the Practice and our staff.
We value your opinions and we would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive the Practice and our staff. We are also interested in any skills and experience you can bring to the group which you feel could be put to good use.
Any patient or carer of a patient registered with the practice is welcome to attend our Patient Participation Forum to give us your views about the services we provide and work with us to improve them.
If you would like to discuss or need any further information about becoming a PPG member please contact Joyce Mason
Non-urgent advice: Date of next Patient Participation Group meeting
Date(s) to be announced
Join our Patient Participation Group
If you wish to participate please contact the Practice or complete the online form by clicking on the button shown below.
OR: if you prefer, you can download the sign-up form below, print it out, fill it in, and post it to the Practice, put it through the letterbox, or hand it to a Receptionist.
We aim to acknowledge your request within a few days.
Please note that the PPG cannot become involved in matters of a specifically medical or clinical nature.
- Core Members – attend meetings and make decisions.
- Associate Members – mainly approached for feedback, and to take part in specific projects or pieces of work as appropriate.
- The PPG is open to the carers of registered patients, even if the carer themselves is not registered with the practice.
- Suggestions are invited for the PPG group to consider to the PPG section via email to the surgery.
- Meetings have an open agenda and minutes/notes are taken.
- The next PPG Meeting date is being arranged
Minutes of previous meetings below
The National Association of Patient Participation
The national association for patient participation aims to promote the role and benefits of PPGs to patients, the public and health professionals, to create more understanding of the value of true patient participation also to promote the support available from N.A.P.P.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.