IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Please note only patients with a pre-booked appointment will be allowed to enter the practice.
- All prescription services are online or via the community pharmacy, no prescriptions can be picked up and no paper prescription requests will be processed at the practice.
- All necessary forms are available at the bottom of this page.
- All forms can be placed in the entrance foyer post box.
- Specimen bottles will be available for collection from the foyer, returned specimens need to be posted into the post box at the side of the building (Please follow instructions posted in the foyer).
- A maximum of 28 days supply for repeat medications currently.
Click on this link NHS.uk for the most up to date information regarding the virus BEFORE contacting or visiting the surgery, the situation is constantly evolving so please check this link for the latest information.
- All appointments offered at present are telephone triage appointments, following which the G.P or Nurse practitioner may offer a face to face appointment if needed.
- If you require a routine appointment you must use the e Consult service.
- All nursing team appointments are currently book on the day only.
- For prescription services please nominate a community pharmacy to avoid attending the practice.
Do you require an isolation note? Use this service if you have been told to stay at home because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer click here.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this time.
Our practice is highly patient focused, having a multidisciplinary approach to patient’s health care.
We aim to deliver the best for our patient’s by combining the skills of the practice team with other health & social care workers in the community, despite the currently reported NHS pressures.
We provide modern health care facilities and focus on continually improving the health of our patients and residents of the community.
This website is aimed at providing you the important information about our practice, our services and our staff in addition to some other useful information and tools available for you to use. Please have a look around and send us any comments or suggestions.
We use your comments and ideas to improve our online services and develop the content of the site accordingly.
A ‘healthy lifestyle’ is what we recommend:
- Stop smoking.
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg.
- Exercise regularly.
- Keep alcohol intake within recommended limits.
Norovirus (Winter vomiting bug)
If you have Norovirus please call the surgery for advice or arrange a telephone appointment rather than visiting if at all possible, Norovirus is a highly contagious virus that can easily spread to other patients and staff very quickly, if you think you may have this bug please contact the surgery for further advice. Please click here for information and symptoms relating to Norovirus.
Contraceptive Pill Check
Please click on the blue picture below, to start your contraceptive pill check. Please note you must provide your height, weight and blood pressure to complete the pill check, the machine in the surgery waiting area can be used to obtain these readings if you do not already have them.
Please click on the eConsult logo below for further information on this service.
For repeat prescriptions & pharmacy information click here.
Click the link above for more information relating to Flu Vaccinations.
Once registered for this service, patients can immediately book or cancel two appointments online. Upon appropriate I.D. verification with a receptionist, patients can have additional services enabled such as booking additional appointments, managing repeat prescriptions, and access to aspects of their medical record. Please be aware some services can take up to 28 days to be approved.
(Please click here to access our online access form, and to see a list of appropriate I.D. to bring with you).
NB: Patients signing up to online access, need to produce appropriate I.D. at reception within 6 months of initial sign up, after which time patients will need to re-register.
Free WiFi Is now available in the surgery waiting area
Click here to complete the 2019 Patient Survey
A free NHS national programme that screens men aged 65 plus to check if they
have an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Useful Forms & Documents
If you would like your personal confidential data to be withheld from the HSCIC Care Data upload, please visit the following link (Here) and follow the on screen guidance.