Patient Participation Group
We value your opinions and we would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive the Practice and our staff. We are also interested in any skills and experience you can bring to the group which you feel could be put to good use.
Any patient or carer of a patient registered with the practice is welcome to attend our Patient Participation Forum to give us your views about the services we provide and work with us to improve them.
If you would like to discuss or need any further information about becoming a PPG member please contact Joyce Mason
If you are unable to attend the meetings, or have any special requirements but would still like to have your say on what happens at the practice, please contact Joyce Mason or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core Members – attend meetings and make decisions.
- Associate Members – mainly approached for feedback, and to take part in specific projects or pieces of work as appropriate.
- The PPG is open to the carers of registered patients, even if the carer themselves is not registered with the practice.
- Suggestions are invited for the PPG group to consider to the PPG section via email to the surgery.
- Meetings have an open agenda and minutes/notes are taken.
- The next PPG Meeting date is being arranged
To access our Patient Participation Workplan click HERE.
Minutes of previous meetings below
Annual reports for Patient Participation Direct Enhanced Service (DES) can be viewed below.