NHS Gateshead Clinical Commissioning Group
- Working together to improve the health of Gateshead
Our vision is to:
- Care for people in a seamless way that is not restricted by either organisational or professional boundaries
- Ensure commissioning is clinically led and driven by patient and carer involvement
- Improve the quality of health services and ensure the people of Gateshead live longer, happier and healthier lives
- Commitment to Quality of Care: We insist on quality and strive to get the basics right every time. We welcome feedback, learn from our mistakes and build on our successes.
- Working together for patients: We put patients first in everything we do. We put the needs of patients and communities before organisational boundaries.
- Compassion: We respond with humanity and kindness to each person’s pain, distress, anxiety or need.
- Improving Lives: We strive to improve health and well-being and people’s experiences of the NHS.
- Respect & Dignity: We value each person as an individual, respect their aspirations and commitments in life and seek to understand their priorities, needs, abilities and limits.
- Everyone Counts: We use our resources for the benefit of the whole community and recognise that we all have a part to play in making ourselves and our communities healthier.