Any patient or carer of a patient registered with the practice is welcome to attend our Patient Participation Forum to give us your views about the services we provide and work with us to improve them.
- There are 2 types of membership.
- Core Members – attend meetings and make decisions.
- Associate Members – mainly approached for feedback, and to take part in specific projects or pieces of work as appropriate.
- The PPG is open to the carers of registered patients, even if the carer themselves is not registered with the practice.
- Suggestions are invited for the PPG group to consider to the PPG section via email to the surgery.
- Meetings have an open agenda and minutes/notes are taken.
- The next PPG Meeting date is being arranged.
We value your opinions and suggestions on a variety of areas such as improving access and patient experience. We would also like to hear about your interests within the practice or the services we could provide which you feel would be beneficial to you, for example practice support groups for a particular condition. We are also interested in any skills and experience you can bring to the group which you feel could be put to good use.
Please contact Joyce Mason if you would like to discuss or need any further information.
Minutes of previous meetings below
Annual reports for Patient Participation Direct Enhanced Service (DES) can be viewed below.